Type: Arts & Crafts
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Studies show that color coded puzzles are one of the best tools for teaching children high-level cognitive skills in a multitude of ways. MindWares new Wild Wonders Color by Number coloring books incorporate a universal numbering system that pairs perfectly with our brilliantly-hued, 36-count Colored Pencil Set (sold separately).
- FUN IMAGES: Filled with MindWare original, hand-drawn illustrations, this book incorporates the color-by-number concept. As you follow the color codes using our corresponding colored pencils or your own art supplies, you'll marvel at the way some of Earth's magnificent creatures have developed an extraordinary ability to blend into their environment.
- CHALLENGING PUZZLES: With 10 colors and 100's of shapes to color in, these puzzles are sure to challenge and engage any user. Designed to stimulate visually and mentally, MindWares Wild Wonders Color by Number books can be done individually for an increased cognitive challenge or as a group for cooperative play.
- DISPLAY YOUR ART: Once your child is done filling in the awesome pictures based on the key, they can get creative by coloring the corresponding unlettered spaces however they choose. There are no guidelines for the white space, so your child can let his or her creative side out and amaze with unique interpretations. Make sure to put their art on display once they're done!
- INCLUDES: (1) Wild Wonders Color by Number: Book 2 (Ages 6 and up)