Are You Up For a Challenge?
The objective is simple: just build a puzzle solution between the red gear and the yellow wheel. When the gear teeth interlock, you'll be able to turn the wheel and send the whole contraption spinning.
- It's a gear-connecting, brainteasing contraption
- Encourages problem-solving, critical thinking, concentration
- Get your brain cranking!
- Perfect for travel
- Multiple solutions to each puzzle are possible
- Player must use all gears printed on the puzzle card
- You can move any of the gears around the grid except the red and yellow
- Gears must fit into a peg hole
- Gears may extend over the edge of the playing surface
- Player may or may not have to use all gears to complete a puzzle (see puzzle for pieces you MUST use)
- Four levels of problem-solving (Easy, Medium, Hard, Extra-Hard)
- Includes: 15 gears, gear tray, storage bag, 40 puzzles